Thank you for your understanding
In order to ensure you a comfortable, safe and relaxing experience, we strongly suggest you to respect the following rules of use.
- - Put your shoes in the specially designed space. Wear slippers in all public areas. Swimsuits are mandatory.
- - Before using the pool areas, it is necessary to shower.
- - Please try not to use your cell phone. You can keep it in your locker.
- - Any conversations should be in tones befitting in a relaxation area.
- - Spa facilities are permitted to people over 16 years old.
- - Towels and bathrobes for the pool and showers are available in the Spa.
- - Please do not use these towels and bathrobes outside the Spa area.
- - Place all used towels and bathrobes in the available cart.
- - Please try not to attend Spa facilities with personal valuables. The hotel is not responsible for any loss or damage of your belongings.
- - Food and drink are not allowed into the Spa during your visit.
- - Always place a towel between you and the bench of the sauna.
- - Do not leave toiletries into the showers or other sanitary facilities.